- Basement Backflow Back-up Reimbursement Program
- Residential Basement Valve Program (PDF)
- Residential Basement Valve Program (Word, Fillable)
- Block Party Application, Residential: Use to close a street between two intersections for a residential block party.
Application must be filled out and returned to the Board of Public Works, along with a Certificate of Insurance naming the City as a co-insured four weeks ahead of your event. The Board will review your application at a regular meeting and will contact you with their decision.
- Block Party Application, Non-Residential: Use for events closing a street between two intersections for a business-sponsored community event
- Community Garden, Use of City Property for: Use to start a community garden on property owned by the City of South Bend
- Downspout Disconnect Program Agreement: For downspouts that drain into the public sewer
- Encroachment Revocable Permit and Application: Use for building canopies, signs and awnings, brick mailboxes, planters, and other types of encroachments in the public right-of-way
- Handicap/Handicapped Accessible Parking Space Sign Application: Use to place a handicap accessible parking space sign in front of your residential home
- Processions: Use for walks, runs, parades, motorcycle rides, or similar events.
- Residential Parking Zone Petition: Use to establish a residential parking zone open to residents of the street only
- Sidewalk Cafe Application: For a restaurant in the City of South Bend downtown area to place an outdoor cafe on the public right-of-way
- Sidewalk Sale Application: For a business in the City of South Bend downtown area to hold a sale using the public right-of way
- Snow Removal
- Triple Trailer Permit: To operate a triple trailer within the City of South Bend limits
- Vacant Lots: City-Owned: Procedures for Purchase of City-owned Vacant Lots
- Vacate/Vacations – Alley and Street: The vacation of a right-of-way requires an Ordinance by the Common Council.
*Acrobat Reader Required