Large Item, Miscellaneous or Extra Pickup Guidelines
- Complete the form below or call 311 or 574-233-0311 to schedule your pickup. Must be within City limits and pay for City Trash Services. Web forms must be filled out by 2pm the day before scheduled trash pick-up day. Anything submitted after 2pm will be scheduled for the following week.
- Large items must be out by 6:00 a.m.
- One single appliance or one piece of furniture will be picked up at no charge. Additional items will be charged $20.00 per cubic yard.*
- Items for pickup must be placed in front, at the curb, in an open area, unobstructed by trees, power lines, cars, containers, or mailboxes, and not leaning against buildings, fences, or trees.
- If the extra pickup was out and there was a reason why the driver could not pick it up, the extra will be picked up the following service day whenever possible.
* A cubic yard is approximately the size of a kitchen stove.