Assists the Venues Parks and Arts marketing team with social and digital promotion and coverage of park upgrades and re-openings, community center programs and special community events.
Works and observes processes in different facilities and group meetings as applicable.
Maintains professional contact with internal staff, external partners and the public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Assists with marketing, social media, website updates and digital outreach.
• Uses knowledge relating to marketing field to suggest improvements to processes.
• Helps grow social media engagement/reach, website traffic and VPA brand awareness.
• Assists VPA General Marketing Manager with social media coverage of special events and programs utilizing Facebook and Instagram tools.
• Attends divisional and departmental staff meetings, as needed.
• Networks with marketing and social media professionals within the VPA and City of South Bend.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.