Responsible for the customers and guests attending the Ice Trail by providing customer service through telephone and direct contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Serve as a representative of the City of South Bend, demonstrating a positive attitude and progressive actions through the display of professionalism, courtesy, and appropriate tact and discretion in all interactions with the other employees and with the public.
• Responsible for answering questions and being trained in proper guest relations displaying positive attitudes while dealing with the general public.
• Operating a cash register / Ipad and handles the collection of daily admission.
• Reporting of daily attendance by completing daily activity reports.
• Oversee the skate counter; handing out skates, wiping and cleaning them off when returned, restocking the shelves with them and general clean-up/maintenance of the skates when needed.
• Assist in the daily, as well as weekly, clean-up of facilities and grounds.
• Assist in promotions of the skating operations.
• Balances cash register after each shift and prepares deposit slips for bank deposits. Responsible for overages or shortages.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.