Trash Pickup Guidelines:
- Trash Must be out by 6:00 A.M. on service day and within two feet of the alley or curb. If no alley exists, then use the curb/street line.
- Trash must be placed in City containers. All trash must fit within the City container.
- All items placed in the City container should be bagged.
- Do not place the following items inside the container:
- These items are not considered regular household trash.
Alley to Curbside Map
Enter your address to see when your area becomes a curbside collection.