PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of all bidders to complete the Bid/Proposal Interest Form. Any and all future addenda or information regarding this bid will be sent ONLY to those bidders registered. By failing to register, you risk your bid being deemed non-responsive and being rejected by the Board of Public Works. This registration form can be found here. The Board of Public Works is not responsible in any manner for the completeness and responsiveness of a prospective bid. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Department of Engineering at 574-235-9251.
Access to the Bid/Proposal Interest Form can be found here.
- One (1) or More, 2016 or Newer, 28 Cubic Yard Single Arm, Side Loading Refuse Trucks - Spec D - Bids Due 03/14/17
- Leeper Park Tennis Court Recoloring - Bids Due 03/14/17
- Water Treatment Chemicals 2017-2018 - Bids Due 03/14/17
- Granular Activated Carbon Re-Activation and Virgin Replacement - Bids Due 03/14/17
- City-Wide Curbside Recycling Services - Bids Due 03/28/17
- 2017 Street and Sewer Department Materials - Bids Due 03/28/17
- Ductile Iron Pipe, Gate Valves, and Fire Hydrants - Bids Due 04/11/17
- Three (3), More or Less, 2017 or Newer, Four Door Hybrid Utility Vehicles - Spec F - Bids Due 04/11/17
- One (1), or More, 2017 or Newer, One Ton Four Wheel Drive Pick-Up Truck - Spec G - Bids Due 04/11/17
- Ten (10), More or Less, Commercial Riding Mowers - Spec H - Bids Due 04/11/17
Unless otherwise specified, please do NOT return the entire bid packet with your bid.
View Openings & Awards
View Planholders List
List of Planholders for Request for Proposal, Vehicle, Equipment, and Miscellaneous bid opportunities that are or were posted on the City of South Bend website.
Note: this list does not include construction bid opportunities that are or were posted on the ARC Indiana PlanWell website.