- Fitness Desk Attendant (Part-time): Parks-Closing Date: February 2, 2015
- Superintendent V (Elbel Golf Course): Parks-Closing Date: Until Filled
- Billing Clerk-Temporary: Code Enforcement-Closing Date: Until Filled
- Superintendent V: Public Works/Solid Waste-Closing Date: Until Filled
- Associate I: Community Investment-Closing Date: Until Filled
- Assistant City Attorney: Legal-Closing Date: Until Filled
- Assistant City Engineer: Public Works/Engineering- Closing Date: Until Filled
- Mechanic IV/V: Public Works/Central Services- Closing Date: Until Filled
- Director of Code Enforcement: Code Enforcement- Closing Date: Until Filled
- Intern: Mayor's Office-Closing Date: Until Filled
Fire & Police Recruitment Information
How to Apply
Download Application* (this is the official document used to apply for a City of South Bend position)
- In Person: Complete an application* (and provide cover letter and resume, if available) at the City of South Bend, Human Resources Department, located on the 12th floor of the County-City Building, 227 West Jefferson Blvd, South Bend, Indiana.
- By Email: Email a completed application* (with cover letter and resume, if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail: Send a completed application* (with cover letter and resume, if available) to the City of South Bend, Human Resources, 227 West Jefferson Blvd., 12th Floor, South Bend, Indiana 46601.
The City of South Bend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
227 West Jefferson Blvd. • Suite 1200 North
South Bend, Indiana 46601
P 574.235.9216 • F 574.235.9928