All dogs and cats over 3 months of age that reside in the City need a license.
You can apply at the shelter in person or mail the form in. Remember to bring in your pet's current rabies certificate.
- Licensing Fees:
- $10.00 if spayed or neutered
- $15.00 Not spayed or neutered
- No Microchip
- $20.00 if spayed or neutered
- $25.00 if not spayed or neutered
- Senior Citizens 65 & older subtract $5.00
- Proof of current rabies vaccination required
- License valid for 365 days from the date of your rabies vaccination date
- The tag identifies you as the pet owner
Your pet should be wearing two tags: rabies and pet license
- City license entitles your pet to a free ride home if picked up by our officers
- Citations may be issued to owners of unlicensed pet
- Download and print the application*
*Acrobat Reader Required.